Metal Work UK LTD - Milton Keynes - Technical Customer Service Advisor - Rif.: MWUK112021
We are looking for the following professional profile to join our dynamic team:
Technical Customer Service Advisor
Who will have to deal with:
- Learn the features, the benefits, and applications for all catalogued products.
- Advising customers on technical and product enquiries – telephone and email.
- Supporting external sales team with technical and product enquiries.
- Assisting in managing the Technical Department inbox (Outlook).
- Liaising with Metal Work head office, based in Italy.
- Product cross-referencing.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
Knowledge and characteristics required:
- Customer Service experience.
- Good organisational, planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Good IT skills - SAP, Microsoft Word, XP, Excel, Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and develop knowledge – OTJ; classroom; self-development.
- Knowledge of pneumatic equipment is desirable but not essential. Product training will be provided.
- Competitive Salary including sales related pay scheme.
- 20 days holiday.
- Contributory Pension.
- Private Health Care.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager
Those interested in participating in the selection can send their curriculum to the following email address: email@example.com
The data will be processed in compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU ("GDPR")