Metal Work UK LTD - Milton Keynes - Technical Sales Engineer - Rif.: MWUK052022
For the expansion of our subsidiary in the UK we are looking for the following professional profile:
Technical Sales Engineer
(Home Counties / East of England)
Who will have to deal with:
- Deliver market share through achievement of company sales target.
- Produce, implement, and maintain area plans for sufficient accounts such that personal targets are achieved.
- Prepare and implement an Account Development plan for key accounts.
- To construct fixed meetings with current and new accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and register new business users.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records.
- Submit call data for all customer-related activity on CRM daily.
- Research for new OEM accounts in designated area.
- Selling value concepts.
- Building one-to-one relationships with target accounts.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the company, company values and products.
- Communicate all sales related instructions to Sales Manager and Head Office via the correct process.
- Learn the features, the benefits, options, and applications for all catalogued products.
- Promote all new products to all customers by sales presentations.
- Attend sales meetings, team meetings, training sessions and exhibitions as required.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
***Applicants must be comfortable working in the Home Counties / East of England area.***
Knowledge and characteristics required:
- Good organisational, planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of pneumatic equipment including cylinders, valves, air treatment and handling equipment. It would be advantageous to have product and application awareness on electric actuation equipment solution.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong product presentation skills.
- Able to lead and actively participate in team activities.
- Ability to research for new OEM business within the pneumatics and automation industry.
- Able to make own planned appointments and make introductions and presentations face-to-face with customers.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- IT skills - SAP, CRM, Microsoft Word, XP, Excel, Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Competitive Salary including commission scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Contributory Pension.
- Company car, phone and laptop / ipad.
- Private Health Care.
- Reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
Those interested in participating in the selection can send their curriculum to the following email address: email@example.com
The data will be processed in compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU ("GDPR").> back