Metal Work Pneumatic (Thailand) Co. Ltd - Nonthaburi - Technical Engineer - Rif.: MWTH032022
For the expansion of our subsidiary in Thailand we are looking for the following professional profile:
Who will have to deal with:
- Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinating with other Engineers (Italian) and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
Knowledge and characteristics required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering (Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering)
- Able to use Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Solid work
- Experience with PLC, fieldbus, servo motor will be advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English is required. (TOEIC 600+)
- Must have own transportation.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- A solid and stimulating working environment
- Real growth potential
- Special attention to personal needs
- Technologically advanced and quality products
- A lean structure where you can assert your qualities
- An excellent business reputation
- Report directly to the Managing Director.
Those interested in participating in the selection can send their curriculum to the following email address: email@example.com