Metal Work Sverige AB - Vellinge - Junior Technician for KAM/Sales - Rif.: MWSE112023B
For the expansion of our subsidiary in Sweden we are looking for the following profile:
Junior Technician for KAM/Sales in Gothenburg and Stockholm
- Responsible for the sales of automation solutions to existing and potential customers within the assigned area in collaboration with the current KAM.
- Analyze market potential by conducting targeted activities on current and potential customers.
- Increase the company's market share within the assigned district to promote sales development.
- Clear ability to establish and maintain customer contacts at all levels, both technically and commercially.
- Seek out OEM customers and end-users in almost all types of industries.
- Outgoing, engaged, self-reliant, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Technical education in mechanics, electronics, or mechatronics.
- Good technical insight/technical background.
- Independent planning of work with a base from the home office.
- Ability to plan your time and generate sales.
- A position that evolves through a sales "trainee" program providing basic knowledge in B2B sales of technical components and solutions.
- A solid and stimulating work environment.
- Real career and growth potential.
- A flexible and dynamic organization.
- Technologically advanced quality products.
- An attractive and independent position in a successful company.
- Direct reporting to management.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org> back