Metal Work Sverige AB - Vellinge - Product Specialist electric actuators - Rif.: MWSE112023A
For the expansion of our subsidiary in Sweden we are looking for the following profile:
Product Specialist electric actuators
Who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical advice for electrical actuators: support and guide our sales representatives on technical issues related to electrical actuators, including control, PLC, and bus systems.
- Customer identification and solution offering: identify customer needs and propose solutions development to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Providing technical support before and after sales, including on-site visits when necessary.
- Technical investigation and analysis: examine customer requirements from a technical and qualitative perspective, identify impacts on cost, delivery time, and technical risk level.
- Technical courses and collaboration: manage technical courses online and on-site about products and applications, for both Metal Work Nordic staff and customers.
- Establish strong collaboration with designers through pre-design activities, product studies, and necessary optimizations to create competitive offers.
Requirements and desired qualities:
- Education: Technical degree in mechanics, automation, or mechatronics.
- Technical knowledge: Good understanding of pneumatics, but especially in the field of electrical actuators, control technology, and PLC.
- Language skills: Proficient in Swedish, Nordic languages, and English.
- Communication skills: Developed relationship and communication skills.
- Work style: Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Results-oriented: Strong focus on achieving desired results.
- Flexibility: Willingness to travel within Sweden and undertake short trips at the Nordic level.
In other words, are you a dynamic, sales-oriented, resilient, and results-oriented person? Then we are convinced that this position is right for you.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org> back