Metal Work Danmark A/S - Greve - PA to the Managing Director - Rif.: MWDK012022
We are looking for the following professional profile to join the dynamic team of our subsidiary in Denmark:
PA to the Managing Director
As a PA, you will be a key person in the company, and in close and confidential collaboration with the CEO and the company's other key persons you will handle the management of tasks and projects.
You will be responsible for maintaining the company's quality system and facilitating internal and external audits in relation to ISO 9001.
Your job will also be to:
- Carry out administrative tasks related to the company's overall operations and HR.
- Translation and proofreading of sample resale materials and contracts.
- Planning of internal staff and customer events.
- Various tasks that support both management and the operation of the company.
You will refer to the CEO but will solve your tasks in close collaboration with responsible key persons in sales and inventory management.
Knowledge and characteristics required:
- Great drive and good organisational, planning and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- An educational background that can support several of the mentioned tasks.
- Experience from a similar position.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in both Danish and English.
- You are an experienced user of the MS Office package, and knowledge of SAP is a great advantage.
- It is also a great advantage if you have experience with digital marketing.
- An attractive job, where you get the opportunity to form your own job.
- You get a long training period, where you, together with the company's current PA, will ensure an optimal transition.
- You will be part of a strong team of a total of 18 employees who work closely together to succeed with the company's goals.
- The company has a large customer focus, where quality and follow-up are key elements in everyday life.
Reporting to the subsidiary managing director.
The application process takes place in collaboration with the headhunting and recruitment agency Profilpartners, so please send your application via Profilpartners' website at the following direct link www.profilpartners.dk
The data will be processed in compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU ("GDPR")> back