INSTRUCTIONS OF THE INSTALLATION OF EASY SCHEME 1.0 AND FOLLOWING VERSIONS
1. How to install Easy Scheme 1.0 from a CD:
a. Insert the CD code 9910201 in the PC reader
b. Launch the Setup.exe file (we recommend to run this programme as system administrator,
by right-clicking the mouse and choosing "Run as Administrator")
c. Follow the installation instructions displayed.
2. How to download the latest software release from the Metal Work website:
a. Launch the latest software release by following the instructions displayed we recommend to run this
programme as system administrator, by right-clicking the mouse and choosing "Run as Administrator").
3. Important. In order to make the upgrade, the files must be installed in the directory in which release
1.0 was originally installed.
4. Once the software has been installed, you do not need any system Administrator rights to run it.
MAIN NOVELTIES INTRODUCED WITH RELEASE 1.5.3
1. You can move the drawing sequence to the project tree, using the SHIFT+UP ARROW
or SHIFT+DOWN ARROW keys
2. The electric cylinders have been removed from the database of products that can be inserted
(as they are not pneumatic cylinders). )
3. The first three digits of the code have been added to the cylinder configurators
to help identify the type of product.
4. When creating a new design, a control has been added to prevent the assignment of an existing name.
5. The software has been changed to allow it to be run without requiring any system Administrator rights.
We recommend to install the software and the updates as system Administrator.
6. The database of the existing products has been updated.